Easy Huevos Rancheros Recipe
If you are a big fan of Mexican food and want to include it in your breakfast as well, then here’s a quick tostada influenced huevos rancheros recipe that will kick the hunger and keep you full at least till lunch.
2 tbsps. Olive oil
Corn tortillas – 4
Refried beans – 1 cup
Butter – 2 tsps.
Eggs – 4
Cheddar cheese – shredded
Crumbled bacon strips – 5-6 (or even more as per your taste)
Guacamole – as needed
Salsa – optional
• Add refried beans, butter in a pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
• Fry the tortillas until they are firm. Place on paper towels and drain the oil.
• Once tortillas are done, cook eggs.
• Assemble the tortillas on a plate; place the tortilla, spread a layer of beans and guacamole, place the egg on top, sprinkle shredded cheese and crumbled bacon bits.
• If you like salsa, add salsa on top to add extra texture and flavor to the huevos rancheros recipe!