Lime Chicken Rice recipe for summer
If you love rice and you love chicken, then there’s nothing better than a quick recipe that features both of these but with a dash of tang. Lime chicken rice recipe is pretty instant and can be a huge hit among your family.
Boneless chicken – cut in halves
Lime juice – 3 tbsps.
Minced garlic – 2 cloves
Olive oil – 2 tbsps.
Semi-boiled rice – 2 cups
Chicken broth – ½ cup
Dried herbs – thyme, rosemary or mint
• Fry minced garlic in butter, add chicken pieces. Add dried herbs, lime juice, salt and pepper.
• Put chicken broth to tender the pieces.
• In a separate pan, add olive oil and heat it. Add semi-boiled rice to it and then add the chicken mixture along with the broth.
• Cover the riche and cook on low flame until the rice is cooked thoroughly.
• Stir well and serve hot with mint garnishing on top.
This rice is perfect for any summer noon and you can make a yogurt dip to go with the rice.
Posted by Pat Keller 7/4/15