Quick Noodle Stir-fry with cashew & chicken
Here’s a super-fast recipe of noodle stir fry and it has cashew and chicken too! The recipe is easy to make and can be a great addition to your family meals.
• Chicken pieces – bite size
• 1 tbsp. Grated ginger
• 1 tbsp. Fish sauce
• 1 carrot, julienne
• 2 tbsp. Palm oil
• 1 small cup broccoli florets
• 1 small cup snow peas
• 1 lemongrass stalk
• 1 cup roasted cashew nuts (unsalted)
• Cooked noodles
• In a bowl, add chicken pieces, lemongrass, fish sauce and mix. Keep the chicken marinated for around 7-10 minutes.
• In the meanwhile, prepare noodles if they aren’t cooked already.
• Take a wok and add palm oil to it. Stir fry the chicken with marinate until it is cooked. Keep aside.
• In the same wok, stir-fry the broccoli, ginger, snow peas, and carrot.
• To this mixture, add cooked noodles, chicken and mix well.
• Serve the noodles with roasted cashews on top.
Posted by Amy Prowler 6/5/15