Gluten Free Quinoa & Lentil Salas with Apple
Many people have switched over to a gluten free diet, simply because there are many benefits associated with this diet. While some have health problems being a major reason for switching over to the diet, the fact is, that anybody can eat gluten-free food.
• 2 Apples sliced in wedges
• 1 onion sliced
• 2 ½ tsps. Olive oil
• 2 tbsps. Lemon juice
• Chili flakes or powder
• Dried herbs
• 1 cup cooked lentils
• Mint, parsley chopped
• ½ cup quinoa
• Chicken (boneless, cut into bite size pieces and stir fried)
• Roast apple slices and onions in some olive oil on a grill. Keep aside and let it rest.
• Put quinoa in a pan and cook it in some water over medium heat. In a separate bowl, mix lemon juice, chili flakes and olive oil to prepare seasoning.
• In a large bowl, add stir fried chicken pieces, quinoa, cooked lentils, dried herbs, chopped parsley & mint.
• Add seasoning over the salad, mix it properly and serve.